Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

As we say good-by to 2013 and hello to 2014, it's time to reflect on 2013 and make resolutions for 2014.

2013 has been a significant year.  We created our own version of BPPM architecture by modifying what BMC recommended and proved that it works better in the real enterprise IT environment.  We standardized our BPPM/BEM extension software at our client site and now they are able to maintain, upgrade, and extend further on their own.

We started moving into the direction to make our business more scalable by developing software and training courses in addition to providing consulting services.  We signed an agreement with our partner to jointly market our training courses once they become available.

I became much more involved at BMC online community.  By sharing experience with other BMC users, I not only learned lots of technical details, I also gained tremendous insight on what our training courses should be focused on.

I started blogging on BPPM implementation in the summer.  I want to take this opportunity to thank my readers for their generous feedback and continuous support.  My blog has been recently included by www.itCentralStation.com, a new review site of enterprise IT products.

In 2014, I have so much to look forward to.  We will continue providing consulting services to our clients with our rare expertise in customization and integration.  We will complete the standardization of our BPPM extension software and increase our customer base.  We will complete the development of our training courses to provide BMC customers a convenient and affordable option to learn practical skills on BPPM implementation based on our field experience instead of textbook theories.

I am so excited for 2014.  I wish all of you a happy and prosperous new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment